Here you will find everything you need on how to measure your windows for your drapery and roman shades. Our approach is always “keep it simple” from start to finish so we have put together a simplified DIY step by step guideline to make the process as easy as possible!
why choose an outside mount roman shade?
- This is a great option if you have a narrow window depth.
- You want your window to appear larger or higher by hanging above the top of the window frame.
- The window already has an inside mounted cellular shade or blind and are looking for something decorative to enhance the look of the window while at the same time hiding the blind while not in use.
why choose inside mount roman shade?
- This is a great option if you have detailed woodwork and would like to keep woodwork exposed.
- You don’t have clearance above or on sides of window to mount board.
professional measurement services:
Need some help with your measuring? We have that covered too! We’ve put together a trusted network of professionals that can help with your measuring and installation needs! Please contact us for a list of referrals.